[RC] Diamond Rabba needs a ride!-Southern CA to N.CA or N.NV- - Ranelle Rubin

Hi,

Diamond Rabba passed his PPE! He is now proudly owned by my sweetie...after months of looking for the perfect horse..we went down to Temecula last weekend and put a deposit..he pass the vet check yesterday. We are watching for a window of opportunity with the snow to travel down 395 to pick him up, but I wanted to see if by any chance anyone was traveling north with a spot and the need to share expenses.

I would prefer to have him come to the Reno area (or Carson), but if he gets a ride to Sacramento, that might work too.

If anyone is looking for CMK horses...this lady has them.. She has been a CMK breeder since 1965.

www.pegasuspark.com

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx
775-815-8296