[RC] Ride to Coso Junction?? - christina kramlich

Hi All - I'm wondering if anyone will be going thru Davis on Thurs Dec 10 in the on their way to the Death Valley Warm Up ride and could give my friend Melanie a ride either to Bakersfield (where I will be camping for the night) or all the way to the ride. ?She is car-less and currently looking at bus schedules.... She would be ready to go shortly after noon. Thanks!
Christina Bowie