Re: [RC] Ten Feet Tall, Still - Merri Melde

I'm putting my two cents' worth in here.

This is an excellent book by Julie, our "First Lady of Endurance." (I hope she doesn't mind me calling her that, but that's the title some of us have bestowed upon her. : )

I've said it before and I'll say it again: her chapter "Pegasus" - the story of a Tevis ride - or a combination of Tevis rides - is nothing short of outstanding. I read it for inspiration the night before my Tevis ride this year
: )))

the entire book is inspirational - and it goes to a good cause.

merri

--
www.endurance.net/merri
www.TheEquestrianVagabond.com