[RC] CTR in Tucson, AZ- February 6th - Stefanie Daratony

The County Line Riders of Catalina will be having our 11th annual 25 Mile Competitive Trail Ride and 12 Mile Fun Ride, a little later than usual, on February 6, 2010.   This is the biggest fundraiser for our trails preservation club.

We have great camping and incredible trails at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains in Northwest Tucson.  The 25 Mile Competitive Trail Ride is judged on the fitness and condition of the horse and has a pace of about 5 mph.  This is not a NATRC ride and we have no obstacles or horsemanship judging.   Hoof boots may be worn.

We have lots of great prizes, including many different breed awards.   If you've ever wanted to try endurance or competitive trail, this is a great place to start, or a great conditioning ride for endurance riders!

Entry fees are only $65 for the CTR and $35 for the Fun Ride.   This includes a spaghetti dinner on Friday night and a BBQ Saturday afternoon, snacks throughout the day, t-shirts for all riders, and great prizes.

Let me know if you'd like more information and an entry form emailed to you  cryptoclearance at earthlink dot net.  It will also soon be on our website countylineriders.org

Stefanie Daratony