[RC] Strappers and strippers - Buddy Gleason

Hackers" Going on a casual trail ride". We all go to ride our horse, horses on a trail and are casual to all trail users.. Be them "Hackers", hookers, weekenders, newbies, hikers, bikers, walkers, strollers, etc.... Are you implying that "hackers" are unskilled horse riders??? Or unskilled horses, let out for common hire.  And that you have a term for unskilled riders as riding unskilled horses as being hackers???? Never heard of this ever.. Always thought of them being involved in unlawful use of computers, etc, never as horse riders..Webster is a big book..  And  that endurance horse riders should refer to other users of the trail  as being "hackers"..Anyhow.. Caught my attention......Will look up strappers, being big or robust, then strippers, to undress...... But will let it go by....Must be scenic views along the trail... for now and for ever... Buddy