[RC] Endurance Vet in Temecula needed ASAP. - Ranelle Rubin

Hi Ridecampers...posting this again just in case someone did not see it on Friday..

We have a deposit pending a vet check on a horse in Wildomar, which is next to Temecula...

We are looking for a PPE next weekend if possible...

BTW, if anyone is looking for a horse, or stallion for their mare, look up Marci at Pegasus Park Arabians. I have never seen a more consistent breeding program of CMK horses....

We were "on the trail" for a horse, now he is in our sights..It was fun to watch a very scared 5 yr old come around in the round pen this morning in less than a half hour. He will be a project, but I believe he will be worth putting it. This boy is an amazingly athletic mover..really drives off his rear end and floats when he trots...

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx
775-815-8296