[RC] Joint supplements in treat form? - Jennifer Fleet

My 15 yr old gelding, Shahtahr, is showing signs of hock or stifle arthritis.   I am going to put him back on Dr. Fleming's injectable glucosamine/chondroitin, but thought I would back that up with an oral glucosamine sulfate supplement too.

The problem is that I board, and can't get out there every day to feed him a bucket of stuff with a powder supplement added.  I thought if I could find something in treat form, that the guy that owns the place could easily grab and just hand feed to my horse once a day as he passes by him, would work.

Can anybody recommend a horse treat that has glucosamine SULFATE (not HCI) in it, and that contains the entire daily dose in one or two treats?   I've seen Winnie's horse cookies online, but I think you have to feed like 5 or 7 of them every day.   I could probably ask the guy to do that, but thought I'd ask around to see if there is anything else out there that is more concentrated, with a full day's dose in preferebly just one cookie.

Thanks for any leads!
Jennifer