[RC] Small horse/large pony wanted - sherman

Title: Message
Does anyone have a good small horse or big pony that needs a home? My neighbor is looking for one for herself. She is very petite, probably 5' tall and lean, not good at schooling a horse, so needs one that is well-mannered and compliant, with no health or behavioral issues. It will be for light trail riding (an hour or so) on a regular basis with an occasional long easy ride. We are between Grass Valley and Auburn, CA, but she has a trailer and is willing to travel a few hours for good match.

She is waiting for a call this afternoon about a 13.2H prospect in Temecula, and if anyone would be interested in having a preliminary look at the horse for her, it would be much appreciated as she will have to fly down to look and it would be nice to have an opinion other than the owner's before making the long trip.

If you can help, contact me at sherman at usamedia dot tv

Thanks,
Kathy