RE: [RC] Endurance Course of future photos & video - Susan

Where are the ribbons?  I found it hard, just by looking at the videos and photos, to find a trail were it not for the hoof prints.  At least in H/J and Eventing you get numbers on the jumps.  I guess there is a map posted to riders know where to go.  My short-term memory is shot so it probably isn't as difficult as I think it is.

This is really an impressive set-up.  Don't know that I'd call it "extreme" but it IS extreme compared to a regular trail class and I'm sure it's not easy to do everything just "so-so".  I can see that our endurance horses and, in particular, the CTR horses, could benefit from training like this.

Susan  Young