[RC] white stockings - sherman

Title: Message
I've only had a few cases of scratches which cleared up quickly with zinc oxide and triple antibiotic. It was on 2 white pasterns and 2 black pasterns and the two horses got it after a muddy ride. They had been washed after the ride, but I think having contact with the mud for a couple/few hours during the ride was already enough to cause the problem. I've never had it with any other horses, most of them have had at least one or 2 white pasterns. I wouldn't not buy a horse because of white pasterns.

Kathy