[RC] Season Finale at Bell Cow Lake, Chandler, OK - Susan

Just a friendly reminder about the Season Finale Ride immediately after Thanksgiving, FRIDAY and SATURDAY, November 27 and 28 at Bell Cow Lake in Chandler, OK.  This location is a change from the location listed originally (Stillwater).

If you haven't already done so, please e-mail me if you are coming, what distance(s) you are riding and what day(s) you are riding.  You may still be "up-in-the-air" but that's OK.  Just let me know if you are THINKING about coming.  If your plans are more solid, please pre-enter so I can get that much of the paperwork out of the way.

I look forward to seeing everyone in a week and a half!

Susan  Young, Ride Manager and head bottle washer