[RC] Sandy Adams--response from Wa near Mallot - Kathleen

Sandy,

I live near Mallot, which is in north central Wa about 90 miles north of Wenatchee.

Email me at kathleenmarie @ charter dot com

We had trouble with clearance on my old 96 gooseneck Trail Magic trailer and my new Duramax—we take the tail gate off when I pull the gooseneck and just put a 2” x 12” in to keep anything from sliding out of the bed—although the liner really doesn’t let things slide anyway.  Now I don’t have to worry about crunching my tail gate.  When I turn a corner and go through a dip I drive very slowly and watch the sides of the truck to be sure I don’t crunch them….most of the time I can do the dips going straight ahead and there is no problem with the tail gate out.

Kathleen Ferguson

GIF image