Re: [RC] Diagonals More Dust - Don Huston

Thank you Kat and Kathy and Crysta,

I read all the posts and I understand that some of my confusion is that some people use "right and wrong" vs "right and left". I still have several questions but the ones bothering me the most right (there's another use of that pesky word) now are:

Crysta wrote "The diagonal is named from the outside foreleg."

Was the word "outside" a misprint?

Leaving the word "outside" out leaves me with a definition I understand, named by the foreleg in the diagonal pair with no regard to direction around a circle. Left diagonal = Left Fore and Right Hind.

Assuming for a moment that that definition is okay then my question is: "What defines being on the left diagonal? Sitting or standing when the left fore hits the ground regardless of any curves?"

Time to go ride some diagonals. Be back at 7pm.

Don Huston