[RC] no clearance for gooseneck - sbolinge

I had this problem and ended up having a lift put under my horse trailer. Still not as much clearance as I would like. However, another option is have a flatbed put on your truck. There are some great flatbeds with sides that fold up or down. If I had had the money at the time, that is what i would have done.