[RC] HRMs and mohair girths - sherman

Title: Message
Okay, so it's not the sensor being unstable, but the girth being so loose that the sensor does not have contact with the horse as the girth stretches out on the ride.  I'll suggest Tuni's and Kat's ideas and see if they work.   The saddle has long flaps, like a dressage saddle, but the girth straps are very high up under the top flap (thigh), that might be creating a little gap between the girth and the horse as the girth drops down below the flap. I'll have to  look at the set-up a bit closer next time we ride.

Thanks all for your ideas and if there are any more ideas, keep them coming.

Kathy