[RC] where to buy beetpulp near Casper, WY? - Dawn Simas

A mustang trainer I know can't get the horses to like anything but hay, I suggested trying beet pulp mash.  Worked for my mustang.  He didn't like apples, carrots, grain, cookies, nothing.  But, once I got him to enjoy soaked beet pulp, now I can get things into him, like wormer, medicines, supplements, by adding to the mash.  But she says she can't find it in her area?

Anyone near Casper, WY, have a suggestion?

Dawn