Re: [RC] why I hate diagonals - Don Huston

Hello Nancy,

I ride quite a lot and usually never sore from it but I usually don't ride circles like in a ring and I usually never spend a lot of time on a particular diagonal, I switch often. But for the last 2 days I have been staying on "My Diagonal" (don't know left or right yet) on the trail and on a bunch of 100ft dia circles and tonight my lower left back hurts. Do you think we can use the similar position of our back pain to name "My Diagonal" as being "Right" because you were riding the right one? By the way, how come you are so sure you were on the "Right" diagonal anyway?

Don Huston