[RC] Entry fees - Buddy Gleason

Endurance News Magazine, Nov 09, on page 16 lists the 2010 FEI ride schedule.... Now delete all AERC entries to these rides... Does anyone believe AERC Ride Managers would have the $$$$$$ to just put on a FEI ride??? And then, to say that the FEI does not care about AERC and how we do our sport, that there is adequate financing out there from other sources and they do not need our money>>>>>or opinions. Well that may be true. So.. Then...Perhaps FEI Endurance should not be associated with AERC Endurance...And we all still have to use the same trails to accomplish goal... To finish is to win.. FEI or AERC..The expense of competing at AERC sponsored rides to qualify for FEI recognition only raises the entry fees for AERC competitors. And they may have no interest in FEI... So, then, ride managers should make the difference in entry fees and be held accountable that there be no conflict of interest... And show complete transparency.  Buddy