From: D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson [cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 3:10 PM
To: Dunn, Meghan
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Mandolynn Hill Open House

Hi Megan,

I love the Mandolyn Hill people as well.   My Rumor Has It raced
during Tomanchie's and KA Czubathan's race career.  It was magnificent
watching those horses.  I wasn't aware that Tomanchie was still at
Mandolyn Hill at stud though.  Wish I could go to the open house.  I
miss all of those horses.  Jolly By Golly is there too.  :)

D'Arcy