[RC] Desert Gold - Kathie Ford

I heard that ride is really cool. Problem for me though, and possibly others is I HAVE to always cook a turkey!! I have a family that always expects that.

I guess I could "burn" the turkey one year and they'd change their minds and cook it themselves, or maybe "forget" to stuff it, or even "forget" to buy one....lol.. ahahahaha...just kidding...

Seriously, though would LOVE to support this ride as my mare has been fit and ready all year. But, just can't get away or financial reasons....darn, darn, darn....:((((

Would love to do this ride sometime...eventually...:)

If it doesn't get cancelled, I wish everybody who can go and support it a wonderful ride!!!

kathie