[RC] Redman - mateef

My most vivid memory of Redman was when Debi was riding the Great East Branch ride as a demonstration ride and I was scribing for Art King.  After Redman vetted thru about half way thru the ride, Art said "Now THERE is an athlete!"  I was in awe.  What a special horse.  Debi, you must have many, many memories to get you through this tough time.

Sallie Sullivan  AERC# 15099