[RC] have riders... need horses! - Rachel Neppl

If you have multiple horses & want them to get out to the same rides, but have no one to sit on them, I have riding students who would like to do some endurance riding!  One or 2 of them can handle downright naughty horses, others are ok on something sane but hot, and a few would need a dead-broke mount.  I'm planning on taking my horse to lots of rides this season (time & $$$ permitting :P ), so I would be able to keep an eye out for your horse's well-being with my student(s) aboard.  If the planets align correctly (LOL) I'll go to these rides:

Death Valley Warm-up
Death Valley Encounter
Eastern Mojave XP
Cuyama Oaks XP