RE: [RC] Diagonals - Cunningham, Marci

Hi Don,
Eastern Mojave was fun that year with you and Dave B.  It doesn't matter if you can't tell which diagonal you are on, but you want to smooth out the rougher side so work more on the one that gives you the higher bump with the hopes that it will smooth out. :-)  Your horse needs to condition the muscles on the rough side so that he doesn't keep trying to change you over to his good side.  My Moonshyne used to be like that when I started riding her and after much work and many miles she smoothed out so that I could ride her on either diagonal without her trying to bump me to the one that was more comfortable to her and me.
Marci