[RC] Diagonals (Marci C.) - Don Huston

Hello Marci,

This thread is open to anybody but seeing your name, Marci, reminded me how much fun it was at Eastern Mojave that year to actually ride endurance and discuss things like "diagonals" while actually on the horse and getting some instructions instead of writing on a computer.

I change diagonals a lot but my horse still moves differently depending on which diagonal I'm on. By the way, Marci, I am "diagonally challenged" and still cannot tell which diagonal I'm on, left or right and I try watching shoulders and am I rising in the post etc. but I can tell he is bumping me higher on one diagonal because I'm such a sensitive guy....@#$%&! bumpy horse.

So here is my question. Which diagonal should I ride more time on to help even him out. The one with the higher bump or the smoother one?

Don Huston