Re: [RC] Git R Done Special in January - Lori Bertolucci

THANK YOU!!
That is exactly what my question was...I have nothing against the FEI part  of it. Not at all.. It is the cost I have been questioning, all along, for the AERC members who aren't FEI riders. Nothing more than that. If an FEI rider wants to pay that, more power to them.

From: Beth Walker <bwalker2@xxxxxxx>
To: Kassandra <kassandrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Lori Bertolucci <loribertolucci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Cunningham, Marci" <mcunningham@xxxxxxxxxx>; ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, November 10, 2009 9:43:05 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Git R Done Special in January

I think most of the posters were reacting to the sticker shock.  FEI fees and such, plus the (probably) small number of FEI riders might drive such a price, but I don't see the logic for having the same price for AERC riders. - the FEI fees don't apply to them. I think they will get zero AERC entries at that price.

Sent from my iPhone