Re: [RC] Paddock / Pasture Paradise - Michelle Aquilino - Katrina Mosshammer

Forgive my ignorance but I have never heard this term before. What is Paddock / Pasture Paradise?

Katrina Mosshammer (AERC # 5763)

"Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only that the cat died nobly." - Arnold Edinborough

Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 10:49 AM
Subject: [RC] Paddock / Pasture Paradise - Michelle Aquilino

Michelle,

For more reading about Jaime Jackson, visit www.paddockparadise.com. For more information on the Association for the Advancement of Natural Horse Care Practices, go to www.aanhcp.net.

This is in the dry west, but have a look at this about my own experience in Scottsdale.

Feel free to email me privately at kevin @ endurance . net.

Best,

Kevin Myers

Has anyone implemented one of these?? I love the idea, and would love to talk to someone who has worked one out for themselves.? Am particularly interested in anyone on the wet east coast, as opposed to the dry west ;-)? But would love to talk to anyone and everyone in general!

?

Thanks!

-Michelle