[RC] Fencing posts - Sheila_Larsen

In my previous post I mentioned the Cameo fencing which is probably similar
to what Sharon was posting about.  I used t-posts with wood posts where it
turned a corner or about 50 feet.  Just and fyi I have not had problems
with braced wood posts at that distance because the primary support is at
the corners which are well braced.
Thanks,
Sheila
916.414.6685

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

bujǫ''vڝǍzm۫jwH+bs'2+zm
۫jwF'^qJr{'rzmvڝǧzלjj()F'^.jwQגi