[RC] Irideon Wind Pro Breeches - Ruth Maher - Cindy Stafford

Hi Ruth - I've tried on the Irideons - I have friends who LOVE them, but they are a bit skinnier than me :).  So just a warning, they seem to fit a bit snug, at least in the larges I tried on (I'm about a size 12, 5'4").

Depending on your cold tolerance and if you're looking for  a less pricey option, I've done well with the Kerrits, Devonaire and Riding Sport winter breeches with the fleece inside.  If it's super cold, I put silk long underwear on underneath.  This is for winter riding in the midwest, temps in the 20's and 30's.
They aren't windproof and waterproof, so the Irideons have them beat there, so it depends on how weatherproof you need them to be.  But for general riding in cold weather (no rain or snow), those brands have been Ok for me.

cindy