[RC] fence question - Dyane Smith

One side of my pasture is 5' horse safe fencing.  It has held up very well, although a flood some years ago pushed over about 100'.  My neighbor used his tractor to help me pull it back into place, and...so far so good.  I placed it so it goes all the way to the ground because the field next to mine is planted in alfalfa and I didn't want my boys getting creative.

The rest of my fencing is Centaur (a belt-like vinyl with high tensile wire inside).  I think RAMM is the same thing but cheaper.  I've been extremely happy with the Centaur.  The horses rub on it and push against it and it still looks very good after 10 years of no maintenance other than occasionally replacing a belt loop.  If you go that route, I recommend the brown.  The white seems to collect dirt and look more raggedy.

Dyane