Re: [RC] fencing question- D battery chargers? - Truman Prevatt

Title: "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement

http://www.horse.com/Battery-Powered-Portable-Fence-Charger-BXW12.html
http://www.electric-horse-fence.com/electric_fence_chargers/battery_powered.htm#yellow
http://www.maxflex.com/energizers_page2.htm

SHEILA A WALSH wrote:
Any electric paddock experts out there that can tell me where to buy a D battery charger to keep my horses off my trees?  I have the posts in and the electric tape strung; now I just need to find a little battery operated fence charger that I can turn on, when I turn them out.

tia,
Sheila

--

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."  Neils Bohr, Nobel Laureate Physics