[RC] Fwd: Endurance Riding Friends Wanted (Anza or nearby) - Merri Melde

?
Hi, I am very new to this area and I am looking for experienced riders with whom to enjoy conditionnig trail rides. I am 43 and my horse is a 14-year-old Arabian gelding who is exceptionally well behaved and not spooky. We are into natural horsemanship training and we both love to move out. However I want him to be partnered with another horse/horses who have riders that know how to condition and can stick to that plan -- not just wear out their horses!

We want very much to train for a 25 mile endurance ride and are looking for other well behaved horses and horse people to go out and have some fun. Right now we are doing all gaits, and needing partners who are not afraid to move out and do the same. A once a week committment would be perfect. I can trailer to you or you can trailer to me -- my only concern is my filly, who needs a babysitter to be brought to her or she can be left in a safe place with other horses.

I look foward to meeting some new riding friends out here!

Lori

you can email me at LTYearwood @ aol.com?? (take the spaces out)