[RC] Horse campground near Denver/shamrock ride - Chastain, Shannon L.

Anyone know of a nice horse full facility campground west of Denver? I need a place I can leave my horse for a least a few hours and be comfortable with doing that. I have a very small very old LQ horse trailer that does not have a bathroom. I have googled and looked at the popular sites but have not found one yet. What would really be great is if this campground also has some great trout fishing! Then hubby would be happy too!

Also does anyone know if the Shamrock ride is going to be held again over the Fourth of July in 2010?

Thanks,

Shannon

NW Missouri