[RC] Witch Way? - Lucie Hess

Last day to ride.  The Ozark Country Endurance Riders group is holding a "plain old" AERC ride today.  Went to bed with no clouds and stars, woke up to starry clear skies.

 We will ride the same trails today as yesterday

.  There is a costume contest and Management has a Halloween Theme going on!
Spanky looks great, legs are tight and cool and I only have a few small bruises from coming off from a spook yestrerday.  (I worry about his legs too much as he is recovering from a suspensory issue.)  Now 2 more LD rides at Thanksgiving, then we start 50's next year.
Oh and I saw a Bobcat yesterday. That was too cool!   Gotta run, so I can get ready to RUN!

Columbia, Missouri
NATRC Region 6
AERC # 65
AERC Central Region