[RC] AHA CTR results - Lucie Hess

NOT all info is to be held as Gospel truth until posted by ride management! How's that for a disclaimer??
Anyway!
Purebred
Champion
Meg Sleeper
Reserve Champion
Cynthia Mettes

Half Arab
Champion
Timothy England
Reserve Champion
Kira Everhardt-Valentine
(Kira is a NATRC rider riding a /2 Arab Saddle bred sired by Steve and Priscilla Lindsey's good Stallion.. PS Silver Saber.. )

16 horses still finished the ride, no pulls today. Lot's of happy faces when folks finished their final vetting.
The rain let up later in the day, but did comeback around 5 during the final vetting.  It rained/misted then started to clear up.
Right now no rain, and the clouds are breaking up.  I've gotta go to bed, I'm riding the LD again tomorrow, but get to ride different trails than on Tuesday.  I get the ride the Pink loop.. Then I can tell everyone how it rode.. I've never ridden that trail!

Columbia, Missouri
NATRC Region 6
AERC # 65
AERC Central Region