[RC] Using a 100 miler to lose weight! - Susan

Now...THERE'S a "slap your forehead" moment!

Here we've been going on and on about how to make the 100s more popular and no one has thought about using a 100 to lose weight.

I'm going to write a book.  I'll be RICH!  I'm going to market my rides as excellents ways to lose that excess weight and give a special incentive for a 100.  If I were to simply CONDITION for a 100, I'd HAVE to lose weight!

(Yeah...right.  I burned off 4000 K in every marathon and haven't lost an ounce!)

Susan "Pass the ice cream, please"  Young