[RC] Stables Near Patrick AFB/Cape Canaveral - Michael Lewis

I just learned that I'll be assigned to Patrick AFB/Cape Canaveral for an exciting new job that is very similar to what I've been wanting to do for a number of years.  :-)  Needless to say, I'm hoping to get back into active Endurance riding next year and am happy to have some rides relatively close by.  Was wondering, though, if anyone can recommend some affordable stables near Patrick.  From what I can gather, any horse facilities in the area will be rather pricey.

Appreciate any information.

Thank you,

Mike