[RC] Lake Carl Blackwell trails - Anna Wolfe

Just got back from doing the AHA 100 – Fanny and I finished in 9th, and I’m very proud of her.  Please don’t worry – while I didn’t see the trails before, they certainly don’t look like highways – they look like trails to me.  And there are still tons of places to wind through the trees and put your knees at risk – I can’t believe I still have both of mine!  It was beautiful, and hopefully nobody will be disappointed to see the trail again.

Anna Wolfe

Des Moines, NM