[RC] QHA 100 mile Championship Stillwater Ok - Lucie Hess

The front runners are probably nealry finished witrh their ladst loop. The front runners are Valerie Kananvy, Meg Sleep and I believe  Nancy Nuenzig..  Please ignore bad spellings.   This info is unofficial at this time..

The 3 gals have been together the entire ride and it's thought a run off (race ) will happen at the finish.
18 horses started, 11 are still in, only 5 or 6 are on the last loop at this time.  Well.. maybe a few more, it took my computer awhile to boot up.  Weather has been good, clear, highs in the 60's NO RAIN!

I'll go back out to the times and see who has come in and perhaps I'll know who won.

I rode an "open" Non AHA LD today (25 miles).. had a slow, but fun ride.  Horse was great, even  stood for best condition for giggles. I was 3rd out of 4 and an hour behind, but I thought why not..  my horse looked good and I weigh a LOT more than the 2 in front of me..
The awards won't be until tomorrow. so I don't know much right now.

More later!
Columbia, Missouri
NATRC Region 6
AERC # 65