[RC] Arabians in Bardwell, KY in need of relocation - Merri Melde

The following is from Alisa Atkinson, of SOS Leatherworks, in Kentucky:

Jetta is a 6 yr old bay 3/4 qh 1/4 arab mare. She is about 15 hh

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/soshorses/Jetta.jpg

Indie (Jetta's Dam) is a 10 yr old Bay registered Quarab mare. She is about 14.2

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/soshorses/Indi.jpg

Sassy is a 8 yr old black unregistered Egyptian breed Arab mare. She is about 14.3 to 15 hh

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/soshorses/Sassy.jpg

Qatahana is a 7yr old Bay Egyptian breed Arab mare of El Hilal blood lines. She has not yet been started but will be coming to my place to be started under-saddle unless someone more capable comes along to save her.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/soshorses/Qatahana.jpg

 All the horses have been ridden except for Qatahana, but they all need retraining, which Alisa is starting to do.

"All of the horses are in Bardwell, KY, which is a couple of counties over from me but not very far.  I do not believe any of them have ever been shown or competed on either. On the plus side all of them are stalled every evening so they are handled and have been used to being confined.  So it shouldn’t be a problem for anyone to take them into their barns.  They are not wild unruly creatures.  They are all in good flesh, and vet care.  They do need farrier work but I can take care of that myself as soon as I can get away from the shop.
Let me know if you have any leads.  As winter is quickly approaching, I am becoming more concerned about her ability to care for them."

For more information email Alisa at
alisaatkinson @ comcast.net

--
www.endurance.net/merri