Fwd: [RC] 60 to 30 minute rule...please stay informed.! - Lisa Salas - Lisa Salas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lisa Salas <oddfarm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] 60 to 30 minute rule...please stay informed.! - Lisa Salas
To: Barbara White <barbdoug2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I said PAYING for it is not research. If it is going to take the suffereing of many more, and according to AERC it is a trickle, there will be an awful lot of money collected. ?Barbara, it's not just about the horse. How about the financial situation you could be putting the owner in? What is wrong with letting the owner make thier own choice to treat or not to. How much more does AERC need to know? WHC says most deaths were unpreventable and not from overriding. They tell the membership that the death rate is so low it's not worth getting worked up over, and then they want to collect money to research something not worth getting worked up over. The vet committee wants to make changes to the finish that?contradict?their?reasoning?for it.?

Money isn't going to fix that.?