Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:53:20 +0000
From: muleman60@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Here's one for the books
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; SandyDSA@xxxxxxx; dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx

--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

" if there was anything strange at a ride, like mules"

Shame on you Jody- sounds like you still have the horse owner mind set. I didn't think you would refer to mules as strange anymore.
Marsh the muleman

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!

--

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."  Neils Bohr, Nobel Laureate Physics