From: Elizabeth Walker <bwalker2@xxxxxxx>
To: Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 12:19:42 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Riding Vest

Either I'm missing part of this article, or the author wimped out.  He makes a couple of points, but then doesn't provide any evaluation of the trial vests he said he was supposed to evaluate!  What's with that?

About the only things I got from this article are that:
a)  Not all vests are certified.
b)  The most popular (Tipperary) is not certified.
c)  The certified vests are less comfortable that Tipperary, but complaints go away after rider gets used to them.

Not the best evaluation article I've ever read.