Re: [RC] Fwd: UAE & Spanish horses - Truman Prevatt

Title: "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement
Maryben Stover wrote:
That was pyroplasmosis and I remember that Rio spent a long time in Germany before he could come back to the US.........mb

Between 6 months to a year if I remember. Do you remember how many went through the treatment and returned? I know of at least one that was sold in Europe.

We had a detected case of pyroplasmosis in South FL last year and you would have thought the world was coming to an end the way the USDA and the FL State Vet reacted. However, they did resolve the issue and no more occurrences.

Truman

--

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." ?Neils Bohr, Nobel Laureate Physics

?