[RC] Support your State Parks - Kathy Mayeda

I was thinking about the new parking fees at the California?State Parks.? We nearly lost access to some State Parks in our recent budget crisis.? To think that I wouldn't be able to train at Henry Coe SP was very painful to me, and I am so glad that there was a change of heart by the Gubernator.? I also felt like I was very priveleged to ride in Montano de Oro SP this year at an endurance ride that I hope to see again next year.? I also ride in Mt. Diablo and Henry Cowell, and I'm sure that there are many wonderful State Parks I have yet to explore by horseback.
?
I don't mind paying the annual fee.? It's a small price to pay to keep these parks open.? I would rather pay a little extra at this time to keep our parks open, rather than see them close down and deteriorate.? We are just a little spoiled, us Californians, in having such great State Parks.? Use them, don't abuse them.
?
K.