[RC] OCER Season Finale - Susan

Hello all!

I'm asking for a head count for the Season Finale ride at Bell Cow Lake November 27 and 28 (the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving).  I'm ordering t-shirts and planning for food and would like to have some kind of idea.  Don't worry if you're "up in the air" about your plans; I'm just asking for an idea about numbers.  So, if there is any possibility you may come, please let me know.

As a reminder, entries postmarked by November 20 may take a $10 discount.

Thank you in advanced for dropping me a line and letting me know if you MAY be coming.

Enjoy your fall, y'all!
Susan Young, Ride Manager
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)