Re: [RC] Ok ride campers... Need your expertise - Marv Walker

At 09:20 PM 10/10/2009, Dolores Arste wrote:
Usually, I think you can adjust the nose of your trailer. There should be two big bolts.

Ooooh!!  Nothing grates me more than seeing a GN going down the road at
a 15 degree angle unless it is someone sitting in a parking lot with a cage full
of free mongrel pups from their Muttradoodle.

I'm pretty sure all GN have leveling capabilities.

1.)  With your GN ***HOOKED*** up to your truck as you usually do, run
your jacks down snug to the ground.
2.)  Loosen BOTH of the large bolts on the outside tube until the inside
tube is freed up.
3.)  Using your trailer jacks raise or lower the front of the GN until the
floor is level.
4.)  Tighten BOTH of the bolts on the outside tube.
5.)  RAISE THE JACKS BACK UP BEFORE YOU GO ANYWHERE!

Your horse's legs will thank you.

Marv "Sparks, Officer?  What sparks?" Walker
Horse Info & Training DVDs ~ http://MarvWalker.com