[RC] re heather reynolds' Roadtrip blog to WEG pre-ride - Cindy Stafford

In Heather's pre-pre-ride story, she wrote:

Right now we are in Missouri, at the moment that is synonymous for misery.

As a native Missourian, I am shocked!  It's a beautiful state!  Heather, surely you were referencing being miserable about the trip itself and not the gorgeous state?  If you weren't, well, we're just going to have to stall you ehre on your way back to CA to show you how wonderful it is! :)

Cindy