[RC] Subject: re: riding mares - Susith

I have had two mares and love them dearly. I have a gelding and mare now and am possibly about to get another gelding, but I would get a mare for myself any day (this gelding is for the kids). With regard to heat cycles, mares differ, but there are herbal products on the market to help soothe the cycle.

I think it mostly depends on the horse, not the gender, although some people say they don't get along with one or the other.

Susan
AERC#:13286