[RC] Riding mares - Martha Clausen

Hi list...Martha here...lurker extraordinare.

I love mares....they are the best...once you earn a trust and love of a mare, they will do anything for you, in my humble opinion.

I also like certain geldings, I learned to post a trot on a gelding, all of my mares have been gaited, either Peruvian Pasos or Tennessee Walkers, and I have this longing to do dressage and now understand how to post a trot.

Anyway, I digress....I have had 6 mares in my life, and I loved each of them.  My current love is Sadie, a TWH, who is the sweetest most gentle girl that I have had, except for my first mare, Rosa.  Rosa was my first hearthorse...Sadie is my second.  She and I can stand together in a wind and hail storm and hug each other...I know why, right?  But we can.  That is the level of trust/love we have together.

She is who I want to ride my LDs on when I have my knee fixed and we are both ready...she will take me wherever I want to go, as we trust each other.

Hugs...Martha