Re: [RC] Renaming a Horse & mares - Born Country

Two years ago, I bought a 2-year old Arabian filly named Danamyte.  She is a pretty little thing!  Last weekend, I took her on her very first trail ride.  She had never been in the woods before, and she acted like a 21 year old, been there, done that quarter horse!

While doing our ground work, everything she was introduced to was basically, "ho-hum, okay, if that's what you want".  She would pick up tarps and sling them around, when we were laying pvc piping out to bring water to the back of the pasture she thought it was a new toy (we were forever trying to pull the pvc out of her mouth), umbrellas were great for a game of tug-of-war.  NOTHING bothers this little girl!  A Danamyte she isn't!  So her name was shortened to "Dana".

I have yet to see a marish moment with her. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together!

Esther and Chagalle, who can't understand why the smart-aleck filly doesn't know when to RUN from those horse-eating umbrellas!

"Life is a canvas, throw a lot of paint on it" Danny Kaye (January 18, 1913 – March 3, 1987)